Saturday, February 11, 2012

4 months

So I thought I should post this before Quinn turns 5 months...he is growing so fast I just can't keep up.  Here are the stats from his 4 month checkup (Jan 27).

Height: 28.25 inches (99th percentile)
Weight: 18 pounds, 4.5 oz. (95th percentile)
Head Circumfirence: 43.5 cm (81st percentile)

I still can't believe how big he is.  He's wearing 9 month size clothes which seem to be shrinking by the hour.  The other night I put him in a sleeper that my daughter wore when she was 10 months old and crawling.  Seriously.  Quinn is a happy baby who smiles at everyone, sleeps 7-8 hour stretches most nights, is rolling over like a champ and already trying to sit up.  He is still exclusively breast feeding (yay!) which, I must say is a great help for Mama to lose weight.  He loves to be held and cuddled and I love every sweet squishy inch of him!

You talkin' to me?


Claire said...

He's too cute!

Stuff Parents Need said...

So cute! The pic where he is smiling is so precious, b/c he looks like his mama!