Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


I am terrible about making menus and then never actually following them.  This week's menu consists of stuff I already have the ingredients to make, so hopefully it will work out.  

Monday - Black Eyed Peas, Collard Greens, Corn Bread
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Fruit Smoothies and Popcorn
Saturday - Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Salad
Sunday - Leftovers or Sandwiches

My mom visited last week and brought me a bunch of collards and kale from her garden.  We've had both so far and they are delicious, I especially love this recipe for Sauteed Kale.  Go here for more menu plans!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see you're having Black-eyed Peas and Mac & Cheese too!
My husband and I also love collard greens.
You have a wonderful week.

Suzanne ~ Natureduo said...

Looks like a great meal plan!